The Highgrove Estate, located in Fuquay-Varina, NC, exudes southern charm, outdoor wedding ceremonies and a beautiful reception hall. To better explain how Highgrove Estate weddings are a prime example beautiful & iconic southern architecture combined with true southern hospitality make sure and check out the gallery below.
Highgrove Estate weddings feature the following:
- 7 acres of natural areas alongside Lake Laurel
- A separate area for preparation in the main house featuring 3 private rooms for the bride & groom as well as the “special suite” for guests of honor
- A separate Grand Ballroom with a beautiful fireplace and mantle
- In-house catering
- Outdoors gazebo complete with a swing and a beautiful trellis for your ceremony area.
- Different rooms in the house feature a sitting area, a “dining room” and a beautiful large hallway with floor to ceiling windows on both sides.
Outside the house in the ceremony area, you walk down the beautiful brick staircase bookended with gas lantern. There is a short walk to the custom made pergola and stone tiles. The ceremony seating area features manufactured grass (so mud or damp ground is never an issue) with white chairs in the middle. The wedding party stands underneath the pergola overlooking Lake Laurel in the distance. Highgrove estate weddings are immediately recognizable from this unique wedding ceremony site.
After the ceremony, you enter the purpose built grand ballroom (just above the ceremony area) complete with wall sconces, a fireplace, fabric draped ceilings and a beautiful mantle which looks amazing with or without decoration. Nestled between the main house and ballroom is a covered area featuring the outdoors bar. The entire patio is covered in brick to insure an enjoyable inside/outside experience.
If you’d like to learn more about our Highgrove Estate weddings, please reach out to us!